Title: Data Engineer
Location: Remote, AZ, CA, CO, GA, HI, MA, MN, NV and TX residents
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Data Engineer supports the integration of data extracts into our platform and the deployment of proprietary software solutions to end-users. This includes data integrity validation, code mappings, and client-specific parameterization of the features and functionalities available in our applications. Identifies and implements change to current data infrastructure, including staging tables, ETL procedures, data warehouses, and cubes, to support the integration of new clients or to provide the foundation for new lines of business.
Develops, deploys, and maintains multi-level performance tracking reports. This involves not only the continuous safeguarding of the integrity, accuracy, and currency of the data made available to organizations, but also the development of customized reports based on client’s needs. In addition to supporting sales and marketing campaigns by maintaining and upgrading a set of demo applications for our software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (preferably engineering, analytics, or information technology).
- Proven experience with relational databases and T-SQL, as well as multidimensional schemas and MDX, is essential and required.
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts.
- Comfortable assimilating new knowledge from diverse sources and at a fast pace.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time and deliver based on prioritization and deadlines established.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Acute analytical skills, with a solid focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deliverable-driven, comfortable going the extra mile to complete tasks within the pre-established timeframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.
SHARE THIS JOB
At Currance we have a clear mission – supporting the financial viability of healthcare providers across the country so they can serve the needs of their communities. Being a team member at Currance means making a contribution to the health and wellbeing of millions of patients every day.
To fulfill this mission, we are seeking additional team members to help us integrate and optimize our technology solutions for our clients. As a Data Engineer, you will support the critical role of managing data from client receipt to providing impactful business analytics our clients use to fund the provision of care to patients.
In this role you will gain insight into the business of healthcare, enhance your technical skills in managing and analyzing large data sets, and utilize your project management skills to complete projects on time and on budget. You will directly interact with major healthcare organizations.
Your work, among other things, will enable the prevention of payment denials and the optimization of cycle times between patient discharges and reimbursements from insurance companies, therefore ensuring that healthcare providers ranging from hospitals to physicians are appropriately compensated for the work they have performed.